- Click here for Rodney College International Student Fees for 2016/2017
- Click here for Rodney College International Student Application and Tuition Agreement
- Click here for Rodney College Student Policies and Procedures Document
How to apply to study at Rodney College as an International Student:
If you have any questions about Rodney College or living in New Zealand, please feel free to ask us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we do accept direct applications, we also work with education agents around the world who can help you with the entire process. If you would like to use an agent, please contact us for information about trusted agents in your country.
Once you are ready to apply to study at Rodney College, please do the following:
1. Read the International Student Policies and Procedures Document and the summary of the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care on International Students.
2. Fill out and sign the International Student Application and Tuition Agreement (must be signed by student and parents)
3. Send the signed International Student Application and Tuition Agreement either:
· By email to email@example.com
· By fax to +64 9 423 7555
· By post to Rodney College, 287 - 319 Rodney Street, Wellsford 0900, New Zealand
4. Include the following with your application:
· A copy of your passport
· Your most recent school report (with a brief explanation in English)
· A letter of recommendation from the Principal or a teacher at your most recent school (in English)
We will let you know by email that we have received your application and we will consider it as soon as possible. Successful applicants will be issued an invoice for fees and an Offer of Place.